Welcome Join / Log In
MM Series FGSO-M
Flexible Gooseneck Sennheiser Driven (omni-directional) "Mono" Microphone(20-20Khz.)
The (MM-FGSO-M) is a "totally flexible" gooseneck omni-directional "mono" microphone. Your choice of gooseneck arm length from 3" to 7" (sizes move in 1/2" increments) at "NO" additional cost!
Features & Benefits:
• Flat frequency response
• Premium windscreen
• Can be used with one of our battery modules or plugged directly into your recorder.
• Comes with a 2 year warranty on the microphone element and a Life-time warranty on the rest of the microphone!
The (MM-FGSO-M) is constructed with state of the art components to ensure long life and excellent recordings. For maximum performance, the microphone capsule is from "Sennheiser's battleship line"(MKE)! Sound quality that will truly blow you away! You can easily adjust your positioning by bending the gooseneck arm to meet your recording needs! When adjusted, this microphone will stay put in any set position. Microphone comes in a very subtle matte-black finish and terminates into a 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-plug(dual-channel mono). Microphone can be easily plugged into any Minidisc, DAT or analog recorder that supplies a bias voltage of between 1.5 to 10 volts D.C. (also known as plug-in-power) at the microphone input jack.
• Frequency response: 20- 20,000 Hz
• Signal to noise ratio: 65dB, 1khz at 1pa
• Open circuit sensitivity : 10 mv / Pa +/- 2.5 db
• Maximum Input Sound Level: 130dB SPL without a battery module!