Welcome Join / Log In
MM Series HLSO-MICRO
HLSO Micro-Lapel "Sennheiser Driven" binaural/stereo microphone. (omni-directional) 20 - 20Khz!
The MM-HLSO Micro-Lapel is a "High-end" mono (omni-directional) condenser lavaliere microphone. Constructed with state of the art components to assure exceptional sound quality & overall performance! Comes with your choice of cable length ( 3, 4, 5 or 6 feet ) that terminates into a 1/8" (3.5mm) connector.
Features & Benefits:
• Comes with Sennheiser locking 3.5mm connector, state of the art holding clip(which is totally adjustable) and premium windscreen.
• Requires a bias voltage of .9 to 15 volts D.C. (also known as plug-in- power) or one of our battery modules.
• Comes with a 2 year "Sennheiser" warranty on the microphone elements and aLife-Time warranty on the rest of the microphone including labor
Microphone capsule is of the Sennheiser MKE line! Unit is fully dressed with Sennheiser locking 3.5mm connector, state of the art holding clip(which is totally adjustable) and premium windscreen. Microphone is only 4mm in diameter! Same microphone used in professional broadcasting and broadway theatrics! Excellent for any Minidisc, Dat, or Analog recorder that supplies bias voltage between .9 to 15 volts D.C. (also known as plug-in-power) or checkout our battery/filter module section. Comes with your choice of wiring preference, standard mono (1 channel) or "dual channel" mono (both channels). Dual channel mono is mono but in both channels (left & right)only for use with stereo recorders will not work with mono recorders!
• Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz.
• Open Circuit Sensitivity: 10 mv/pa +/- 2.5db
• Signal to noise ratio: 65 db
• Maximum Input Sound Level: 130 db SPL without a battery module!